Everyone has their price ... and I'm cheap.

Monday, May 09, 2005

Very Busy

I bet you thought that because I am done school I would have more time to write. Well, so did I. It just never seems to stop. I think I am am almost busier now that school is finished. So much running around and spending money I don't have yet.

I got a car! My dad gave me his old Lumina. 1992, but in pretty good shape for a car its age.

I've got to start preparing that presentation I have to give at the Canadian Space Agency in two weeks. I am a little nervous. It is my first big presentation and there are going to be some very, very smart people there. Marc Garneau is likely going to be there. That should be very cool.

Presentation time. I want to get something done before 24 comes on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home