Everyone has their price ... and I'm cheap.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

An act of God, or a salt stain.

Some big news out of Chicago.

Some people claim they see an image of the Virgin Mary in a salt stain on the wall of an under pass in Chicago. Some people claim it is a message from God, but if you ask me, some people are really nuts.

My favorite part is the title of the article: "Faithful Call Image On Underpass Wall 'Beautiful', Others Call Image Salt Stain"


c/o NBC News

This is the kind of stuff that makes me laugh at people. I'll admit, it does look a little bit like the traditional picture of Mary, at least the outline. Can't people recognize that this is just a coincidence? Gah, Some people really baffle me.

And who's to say that it is an image of Mary? I can sort of make out a face in the salt stain. It could be anybody's face, wearing a cloak. Mother Theresa, the Pope, the bad guy from "Scream" (1, 2 and 3).

It's funny where people see all these images. Grilled Cheese sandwiches, window reflections, stars (I still haven't figured out most of those constellations, I get the big and little dippers, and sort of Orion, but how they get some of those lions and stuff, I just don't understand).

I took a shit the other day that looked like a devil. Does that mean I am the spawn of satan?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home