Everyone has their price ... and I'm cheap.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Made it through the Night

Despite several close calls, I made it through without my head exploding. I was kind of worried at a couple points, but actually got to bed at a decent hour (1:30) and woke up a little early. Now don't mistake this for completely finishing the assignment. Not even close.

Now it is my nature to hand in an incomplete assignment, but I will make an exception this time. I probably did a lot more than quite a few people. So things should be borderline ok. I just need to study very very hard for the final.

I am excited about being almost done my undergrad, but for some sick reason I have decided to do graduate work, so it's not like I won't be back again next year for more punishment.

I just wanted to let you all know that I made it through the night with my head intact, though my brain may have imploded, I still seem to be functioning alright.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home