Everyone has their price ... and I'm cheap.

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Hippo 1, Dwarf 0

I stumbled across this at urbandictionary.com. I don't even know how I ended up there. But does it matter? This is funny.


urbandictionary.com

I don't know how true it is, but I laughed pretty hard. It is funny either way. I'll admit, I feel kinda bad for the little guy, but that really is quite a way to go.

I don't know what I'd think if I was in the audience, but I bet I would think it was part of the show. Thats not something you see every day.

I just did a quick google for "Hippo Eats Dwarf", there are several links to this article, and even a band named Hippo Eats Dwarf, but no one seems to know for sure if it is real or not. I can't imagine it is, but part of me wants to believe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home