Everyone has their price ... and I'm cheap.

Friday, March 25, 2005

The Incredibles and the Ring 2. I hope tonight's movie is better.

Had a day off today, as did most people I'm sure.

I feel like I was extreamly unproductive today, but I guess I didn't do all that bad. I put together two reports and did some minor repairs to my bike. I installed the mount for my new Kryptonite bike lock that they sent me after the old ones were recalled (the old ones could be picked with a Bic Pen, it was big news a few months ago). The new lock didn't fit my old bike mount (which was broken anyways) so I had them send me a new one. Worst design ever. You have to actually cut part of the sheath off the U part of the lock to mount it, and it rattles like a son of a bitch. I dunno if I should complain or not. I mean it is better than having my bike stolen, but it is still frustrating. At least they sent out new locks.

I started watching The Ring 2 last night. I really didn't like the first one all that much, but one of my roomates was watching it. It was one of the crappiest movies I have ever seen. So bloody cheesy and annoying. I was tempted to get up and leave it was so bad. (The deer attacking the car was funny). Thank god my roomate came home with about 25 people and kicked me out of the living room or I would have had to sit through the whole thing.

I ended up watching the Increibles in my roomates room. It was mildly entertaining, but I fell asleep for the last part. I will have to watch it again to see the end. The animation was pretty damn good though. I enjoyed it just for that.

I am sick of report writting. I am going to watch Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels tonight. I have never seen it, but I hear it is good. Lately I've really been into watching all those good old(er) movies that I have never seen. Like I had never seen Reservoir Dogs until about 4 weeks ago. That was really good. Quentin Tarantino makes some very entertaining movies.

Oh yeah, I just heard that he is directing the season finally of CSI (The good CSI). That should be really good. The ER episode he did was really good too, I'm sure it will be great.

As you canj probably tell, I didn't have too much to talk about today. I just wanted to babble for a bit. Not much inspirational happens when you don't go outside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home