Everyone has their price ... and I'm cheap.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Good News!!

My roomate just came home (quite intoxicated) with some very exciting information.

He was drinking with the professor with whom I want to do my grad school work with. Apparently he (the prof) was also suffering the effects of a few pitchers of beer.

You must recognize how excited this professor gets about the most seemingly insignificant things, and how beer increases his excitment almost exponentially. One day at the bar he was going on about his idea for a 0.5 litre toilet. Picture a man at a reasonably fancy resteraunt with his hands raised in the air yelling "NO STREAKS"!!!

Anyways, I somehow became the topic of discussion, and I guess he has been planning on taking me in for grad school and just decided to not really tell me about it. He has hinted but never outright said it.

I am not exactley sure what the topic will be for sure, but it will involve advanced dynamics. And i should get a nice little chunck of money for being a TA and RA.

I think I want to design F1 cars. This is this month's dream. Take that NASA!

I'm excited. Can you tell?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home