Everyone has their price ... and I'm cheap.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

I'm beat.

Wow, I don't think I've been this tired in a while. I had a late night trying (unsuccessfully) to get an assignment finished last night and was up early this morning too. Does someone want to remind me again why I just applied for at least two more years of this when I could be done in two months?

mmm. dry cheerios....

I have an ultimate game tonight in about 45 minutes. I hope I have enough energy to get through it. The bike ride home should be fun (Yeah, thats right, biking around Ottawa with 3 feet of snow on the ground). The bus is just too bloody expensive and walking takes too long. Hopefully I can keep it pretty clean of salt and maybe if I get that scholarship for grad school I can afford a new bike.

Anyways, I planned on writing more. It is a very busy week and a lot of fun stuff (mostly involving doing stuff then celebrating afterwards with beer). But I just realized the time and I gotta hit the road.

I will try and give a good update in a bit.

Quote of the day:

"Everyone has their price ... and I'm cheap." - Prof. Hayes on how he hopes Disney buys our simulator concept.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home