Everyone has their price ... and I'm cheap.

Monday, March 14, 2005

The Sunbird Saga

My brother just sent me a couple of pictures of the car




It's not as bad as I thought, but because it is was piece of junk to begin with, I am sure that the damage will be a lot more than the car is worth.

For those who don't know. The car was stolen the other day in Waterloo and found crashed into a tree about 5 blocks away.

It was my first car. When I came home for the summer after my first year of university it was sitting in the driveway waiting for me. My brother and I shared it since then. I usually had it in the summers when I was home and he would take it to Waterloo for the rest of the year. I don't really need it all that much up here in Ottawa, so I haven't had possesion of it for a while. I haven't been home for more than a couple weeks in almost 2 years, and have rented a car to get there the past couple times.

I'm not all that attached to it. It was a crappy car, no particularily good times in it. That one trip to Edgefest in Buffalo was kinda fun. I never expected it to be able to drive over the median like that.

Well, I just wanted to share those pictures. I'm glad it went out with a bang, I was expecting a breakdown at the side of the road, or just not starting some morning. At least there is a little bit of a story to this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home