Everyone has their price ... and I'm cheap.

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Exploring the Blogging World.

So I'm pretty new to this whole blogging thing, both writting and reading. I'm really glad that blogger makes it so easy.

I'm trying to develop my own style, but I really haven't had too much time to think about good stuff to write. And nothing really interesting or exciting has happened in quite a while. School work makes sure of that.

I don't read everyblog I come across, but I do try to find some that are interesting or entertaining to read.

I'm a big fan of the "Next Blog" button up at the top of the page, but I find it often ends up at some stupid spam page. For that reason, I have kinda latched on to a couple 'guides'. Using the links of a few other blogs to find my way around the blog galaxy. My favorite so far is Bad Monkey No Banana (which I will no only reffer to as BMNB because I am really sick of writting it). The author, Tony I believe his name is, has provided quite a bit of encouragement over my first week or so. His site also provides some interesting reads, and some links to very interesting blogs and websites in general.

One blog I have found from BMNB that is quite interesting is present simple. This is a quite well written blog. I enjoy reading her stories and thoughts, there was one entertaining one about getting stuck on the side of a cliff. This is a good example of her writting style and sense of humour. (note to self: check out the gender before posting links, I must apologize to the author of present simple. I'm sorry.)

Anyways I just wanted to share my thoughts on what I think of the blogging world, and say thanks to those who have provided some encouragement.

Someday I will provide some original insight to the few readers that stop by. There's just this little issue of time. School is almost done. less than a month of class and exams are a little over a month away.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bonez said...

Wow, thank you for the great link! I keep checking in on you and enjoying your blog. Keep up the good work. I look forward to more interesting reads from you in the future.

3/13/2005 11:52 p.m.

 
Blogger Badaunt said...

Hey! I'm not a he!

(Also, I have now read your entire blog. I'll be back.)

3/14/2005 12:55 a.m.

 
Blogger thisismine2 said...

Oops. Sorry about that. Maybe I should look at profiles. I don't know what lead me to that conclusion. I will make the appropriate corrections.

3/14/2005 12:59 a.m.

 
Blogger Badaunt said...

Perhaps I should use a clearer picture. :-)

3/14/2005 9:07 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home