Everyone has their price ... and I'm cheap.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Not the Best game.

Played indoor ultimate, as I aluded to in my last post. Stupid 9:45 game. I was pretty out of it by game time, but kinda woke up as we got going. I dunno what the final score was, but we lost by two. We really shoulda beat those guys.

I think this was one of my better throwing games. I didn't get the same amount of tunnel vision I usually have when I get the disc. I think the practice and having set plays really helps. I did throw a couple away. Just need to slow down a little bit. Bruno, the coach, gave me some really good pointers on the flick. Now I just need to practice it over and over and over until it becomes natural.

My defence however was lacking a little. Let several good opportunities get away, and I had trouble marking that freakishly tall guy (who am I to talk eh?).

Anyways, too bad Bruno can't play. At least we are doing half decent without him. Hopefully we can do better next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home