Everyone has their price ... and I'm cheap.

Thursday, March 10, 2005

More General Ramblings

Anyways, nothing to update about the car right now(see my previous post) . My brother put up a post about it, but nothing new in it. It's kinda sad. That was my first car. Maybe I'll give it some special treatment in a future post. It really was a piece of junk though.

Long day at school again. Big presentation for our simulator project tomorrow morning. I gotta be there at 1/4 to 8. that sucks, the buses aren't very good at that time of day. This is the big one. Been working on this all year and all the profs and a bunch of industry experts from places like CAE, Mechtronix, Gastops, and the military just to name a few. Apparently some of them like to ask nasty questions. I'm not so worried about the presentation, it is the questions that concern me. Hopefully I can do reasonably well.

The two simulator concepts are in pretty rough shape. Hopefully they get them working well tonight. SIDFreD (see the website) was really acting up today. Hopefully those software guys can fix it up.

Some rent-a-cop accused me of stealing a muffin today. It was kinda funny. It was really wierd but I handed the guy a buck and then walked away and some dumb CU security chick started yelling at me for not paying. I just looked at her like she was stupid and said that i paid him. Then she yelled at me as I walked away for not respecting her. I just shot her one of those looks and laughed. Man, people like that need to smartten up a little bit and get off their power trip.

Not too much else right now. Aeroelasticity assignment is still being a pain, and I need to practice my presentation a couple more times. I should get on that. I love distractions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home