Everyone has their price ... and I'm cheap.

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Grad School - Why?

I got these two pictures from someone elses blog, who is going through the same grad school stuff I am right now. Why am I doing this? Well, I think I answered yes to all those questions.



Click to make them bigger if you need to.



I love using the "next blog" button. Except when it comes up with those stupid advertisement blogs. grrr. Do those things actually work? It's like spam. Obviously someone out there is buying this crap they are selling, otherwise they wouldn't be putting the mopney and time into them. But you can find a few interesting blogs out there, and occasionally someone with similar interests (or issues) as you.

Anyways, I think I'll have fun in grad school. I'm a glutton for punishment and I like the research stuff. Hopefully it is interesting, and I might even get to do an exchange to Innisbruick in Austria. That would really be fun.

And the most important reason why --- I don't want a real job yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home