Everyone has their price ... and I'm cheap.

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Wierd Day

Yesterday was a very 'diverse' day.

We had our design review for the project yesterday, it was quite boring to sit through all those presentations for a third time. Apparently mine went well. Personally, I thought I was speaking gibberish, but everyone (inculding the guys dishing out the marks) said I did good. So hopefully theu aren't just being nice.

The big group went out for dinner afterwards. That was fun. It was pricey but i had some really good ribs. One of the profs got quite drunk. That was very funny. He talked a lot and told me I was doing grad studies with him and he was going to make us both rich. I think I might be alright with that.

The downside to the day though, I broke it off with the girl I had been seeing. She was pretty upset. I'm sure I did the right thing. Better now than letting it go any longer. I just didn't see it working. I'm not going to get into the whole 'why' thing. I've had enough trouble explaining it to her (the 3 times she called today). The worst part is I made her upset. I am comfortable with the fact it is over, just because I knew it wasn't meant to be, but i feel really bad that she is taking it so hard.

Not too much else to go on about right now. Just taking a break from homework.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home