Everyone has their price ... and I'm cheap.

Monday, March 14, 2005

100 hits.

Hey, I'd just like to celebrate this little milestone. My stat counter just hit 100. Now I know this doesen't mean that 100 people actually have read through, but It still makes me feel good, knowing that I am not just talking to myself.

Thank you to all who have and now are visiting, and especially to the few regulars.

It is a very busy week, both with school work and a few other events that I will surely want to talk about. Just give me a little time. I especially have to get this assignment finished for tomorrow. It is taking a lot longer than I anticipated.

Anways, thanks again to everyone visiting (I really just used this oportunity to take a break from my work). Hopefully it won't be too long until 1000, I'm counting on that wonderful concept of exponential growth to kick in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home