Everyone has their price ... and I'm cheap.

Monday, April 04, 2005

I Think My Head is Going to Explode

I give it about 3 hours. It's going to be really gooey. I have 2 days of class left but I don't know if I'll make it past tonight.

I am well aware of the fact that I should be working wrather than writting this.

I think the head explosion is a good way out. Spontaneous cranium eruption. I think that'll look good as the COD.

25 more days. I need to start thinking about a job. Will it ever end? How long till I retire? 35 or so years? Let the count down begin.

3 Comments:

Blogger Badaunt said...

Exploding head... gawd. You have reminded me of something truly awful that Mad Baggage posted yesterday:

http://madbaggagerambling.blogspot.com/2005/04/gross.html

Horrible, horrible, horrible.

4/04/2005 11:02 p.m.

 
Blogger thisismine2 said...

That was "different". I think I have been largely desensitized to such cartoon violence, but that was a little more extream than usual.

I have some friends who may really enjoy that.

4/05/2005 10:40 a.m.

 
Blogger Badaunt said...

Your friends are sick (and I mean that in the nicest possible way).

:-)

4/05/2005 12:14 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home