Everyone has their price ... and I'm cheap.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Are We alone?: Revisitied.

I was just thinking a little bit about an entry I wrote a couple days ago: Are We Alone? I was just thinking about it a little bit more. There are a few other possible outcomes.

Let's say there is an inttelligent cizilization out there, technologically capable of recieving and understanding our message. Who's to say they aren't so far advanced that they will just laugh at those petty humans on that pathetic little planet over there trying to talk to them. It's a possibility. Maybe they don't care about us, or are so sophisticated that we can't understand them.

It is possibly also arrogant of us to think that they use the same senses to communicate as us. Who is to say that there are only five senses, that they don't use smells to talk to each other (one fart for yes, and some BO for no).

I don't know. I'm really just procrastinating. I'll get back to work now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home