Everyone has their price ... and I'm cheap.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Starbucks Should Rot in Hell

because their advertising sure won't. There was a little plastic bag hanging from the mailbox today. Inside was one three panelled pamphlet about the size of a coaster. It was advertising starbucks coffee at home. Now the pamphlet is fine. I will just throw it out with all the other ads that I general just ignore, but the bag seems like such a waste of both money and resources.

If I drank coffee, I would not drink Starbucks. The consumer is paying for that waste. It just makes the price go up.

I'm not a tree hugger, but I am relatively environmentally conscious. It just seems like a waste.

I am not naive enough to think I can make a difference. Nor do I suggest boycotting over something so trivial. I just think it is indicative of something fundamentally wrong with society in general.

Now it has caused me to waste five precious minutes the night before a big exam.

Fuck you starbucks. Thanks for nothing. What a waste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home