Everyone has their price ... and I'm cheap.

Friday, April 15, 2005

I Knew I was Playing those Video Games for a Reason

Daily Planet had a segment today about how video game players make better macroscopic surgeons. This is something I have been trying to convince my parents about for a long time, but they just don't believe me. I will post the link later, it isn't on the DP website yet.

There is now a segment on wholphins (or wolphin). Thats right, a hybrid combination of dolphins and killer whales (which are actually more like dolphins than whales). Sounds like a bad joke. Apparently these mixed species actually occur in the wild. That brings interacial to a whole new level.

UPDATE: Both of the stories above can be found HERE. Daily planet is awesome. Though one of the hosts gets on my nerves a little bit.

2 Comments:

Blogger Badaunt said...

Does this mean you are planning to become a macroscopic surgeon?

(Keep practicing! We need all the good macroscopic surgeons we can get!)

4/16/2005 8:49 p.m.

 
Blogger thisismine2 said...

Haha, not quite. Despite extensive video game playing I still have no coordination.

I am content with the aerospace field. Looks like I'll be doing space robotics for grad research. I will make my robot arms do all the coordinated tasks I need done. My hands shake a lot.

4/18/2005 5:09 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home