Everyone has their price ... and I'm cheap.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

One More Exam

I have one more undergrad exam left. It's about time.

I haven't started studying for it yet (Computer Integrated Manufacturing Systems), but it is pretty easy, and my roomate who took the class last year tells me that a monkey could learn CIMS in 2 days and ace the exam. So I should pass.

I watched "Suspect Zero" today. Crap. It wreaks of Se7en, which is a good movie, but this was really slow, and the lead actor wasn't very good at all. I do not recommend it.

I woke up today thinking my exam was at 9. I biked down to school and was sitting outside the gym and there was an extreamly large number of very attractive females. It was then that I knew something was wrong. This doesen't happen in an engineering class. I should have taken psychology. Ends up that my exam was at 2, not 9, so I got 5 more hours to study. Which I used to play Super Nintendo. The exam ended up being really easy. This made me happy.

Bed time. I'll try to post more once exams are done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home