Everyone has their price ... and I'm cheap.

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Monaco Grand Prix

I just finished watching the Grand Prix of Monte Carlo. That was amazing race. Apart from the domination of Kimi there was a lot of excitment in the last 10 laps. If formula one was like that all the time, it wouldn't be losing the popularity it has been. Heidfeld and Webber passing Alonso (Webber passing him twice) in the closing stages had me on the edge of my seat. Way to go Williams BMW. Trulli's attempted pass at Loews (perhaps one of the most famous coners in racing) was awesome.

Despite all the action in the race, one of my favorite parts was the storm trooper pit crew of Red Bull. Nothing quite like the Empire's army fueling up an F1 car.

I saw Episode III the other night. By far the best of the three prequels. I was really tired by the end, we went to the late show. I wasn't planning on going to see it for at least a few weeks, but a friend had an extra ticket. I will have to see it again to catch everything, but the action was good, and the special FX were really good, which they had to be because they were the entire movie. I bet there isn't a scene in the movie without some form of CG in it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home